About OfferUp Pro
OfferUp is the largest mobile marketplace. OfferUp Pro enables businesses to post products and fulfill orders efficiently by connecting their multi-channel platform. Our inventory is constantly growing with millions of products added every day. If you are a business with a multi-channel platform looking for access to millions of customers, we recommend registering for OfferUp Pro. By creating an OfferUp Pro account, you can choose a subscription that works for you and enjoy extra benefits and features.
Creating your account
To create an OfferUp Pro account, follow these steps:
- Provide an email address and create a password (passwords must be at least 8 characters long, contain 1 uppercase character, and 1 number or symbol). Note: You cannot use an email address that is already registered with OfferUp.
- Check your email and click on the Verify your email button to verify your account.
- Next, you will need to indicate your multi-channel platform as ChannelAdvisor (see Connect or disconnect your multi-channel platform). If you don’t use ChannelAdvisor, please contact our Sales team at (206) 279-4625.
- Once you’ve created your OfferUp account, you’ll be prompted to verify your subscription plan: Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum. Note: If one of these packages doesn’t meet your needs, please contact our Sales team at (206) 279-4625.
- Complete the contact form and set up a time to speak with our sales team.
- Once you’ve signed up with sales, you will need to create a password from the create password email sent by OfferUp.
- Then, OfferUp will text a code to the mobile number you provide to verify your phone number.
- Enter the verification code.
- Choose an OfferUp store name. Your unique OfferUp store name will be displayed to buyers on OfferUp. You can change the name of your store at any time.
- Select whether your business is a Company or Individual. Depending on which one you choose, you will be prompted to fill out the following information: Legal business name or first and last name, EIN or SSN, and address.
- Provide your bank account information: Routing and Account numbers. (See: Payments).
- Finally, you will need to provide a debit or credit card as your default payment method for any applicable listing fees.